Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the Fresher Job Solutions suspended or terminated, at Monster’s discretion.
“Dos” and “Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
Obey all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide exact information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on the profile;
- Use the Services in a decent and professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- Act in an illicit or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
- Post vague, appalling, insulting obscene, hateful, intimidating or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
- Use an image that is a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on Fresher Job Solutions.
- Misrepresent your identity (e.g. by using a pseudonym), your current or previous positions, qualifications or affiliations with a person or entity;
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Use or try to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising;
- Copy, reveal, use or distribute any data attained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Fresher Job Solutions;
- Implore email addresses or other personal info from Members you don’t know, without authorization.
- Use, reveal or distribute any data acquired in violation of this policy;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
- Engage in framing, mirroring, or otherwise faking the appearance or function of the Site.
- Adding Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without fresher Job Solution’s consent;
- Use Fresher Job Solutions invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are not likely to identify you as a known contact;
- Post anything that comprises software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Eliminate any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Eliminate, or cover any advertisement included on the Services;
- Use of automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
- Use a Service for chores that it is not intended for;
- Violate the Professional Community Guidelines or any additional terms concerning a particular Service that is provided when you sign up for or start using such Service.
Complaints Regarding Content
We deference the property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be precise and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We offer a policy and process for complaints related to content posted by our members.